Thursday, January 29, 2004

x)))) i am so toucheeed!
weeeeeee,i wasnt feeling very well in school today during PE. and miss jo jo had to msg darling bout it.
he being the worried kind(which obviously is good)was very worrieD?
he told me he couldnt meet me today..i was sooooooo sad..
but when i was on the way home,he called me and told me that he was outside me houseee!
so i called juliet(my maid!but she rockS!)to let my pooor darling who was standing outside my place in the rain with chicken porridge and chicken ricE!i was really touched!sooooo we had lunch together..it was kinda romantic!to me that is.i was suppose to eat the chickie porridge but i ate the chickie rice instead cause it tastes much better.hehehehe...
i wonder why time passes so quickly whenever i am with him...iits really sad to see him leave as time is up for us to spend wit each other.oh well,gonna go shower now.